Thursday, August 24, 2006




1989 batch's Class I pic...

Srividya, Reni Mathias, Vaidehi, on the second row!! Chitra on the front?






CLass D, Class 10 of 1989. Ramani next to HV, Shilpa bowed bashfully, Vandana pretending to be serious, Pradnya & Shambhavi (armed locked). Sitalaxmi too on the top row..who is the plump guy behind her? Can't control his giggle.



Once a tall & skinny guy,Rajesh Krishnan, 1989 batch, Div B, has turned into an even taller strapper. Working for JRay McDermott, he is settled in Dubai with wife Ramya and daughter Rithi.

Pradnya Shenvi nee Pai to engineer husband Girish in Sharjah. Now in Mumbai.


Pradnya darling dolls -- Shreya and Ganesh

She has many names D Lakshmi, P T Usha now Jaya. Seen here with hubby Satish and sons Shasta (5) and Tanay (2). An athletic champion in school, she now runs behind her boys

We all so sari to leave the school ;) On the farewell day in 1989.


One way ticket to adulthood. This bunch of students had come to collect the hall ticket for SSC exams.

6 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Such treat to see all the vanians here.
Do anybody have class photos of 1975/76 batch

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Ex-Vani Vidyalayans said...

Hi, I have not been able to maintain this blog. But now your comments will be posted to my gmail account.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Vinayak said...

Hello I am from the 1989-90 batch. Is the alumni active? I would love to get in touch with my classmates.

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Geetanjali said...

Vandana who danced so much that her sandals broke... i know her!!!.... I am geeta from Shobana bldg....whats u r mail id... Mine is geetanjali.bhat@gmail.com

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger rajresidentjoe said...

HEY GUYS..THIS BLOG MAKES ME SO HAPPY..I AM FROM 1967 BATCH ALONG WITH PARASURAM AND RAMAKRISHNAN....I WISH I COME ACROSS MURLI KVS S.NARAYANAN AND MANY MORE...ME RAMAKRISHNAN FAVORITE BHAKRA OF KAMBLE SIR FOR HINDI AND BAD BOY FOR BALAIYAH SIR,,,,AND WISH I SEE PARU LALITHA REGINA MAHALAKSHMI...I BET THEY ARE CLOSE TO 60 PLUS NOW......ANYWAY GOOD BLOG...KEEP IT UP.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger rajresidentjoe said...

HEY GUYS..THIS BLOG MAKES ME SO HAPPY..I AM FROM 1967 BATCH ALONG WITH PARASURAM AND RAMAKRISHNAN....I WISH I COME ACROSS MURLI KVS S.NARAYANAN AND MANY MORE...ME RAMAKRISHNAN FAVORITE BHAKRA OF KAMBLE SIR FOR HINDI AND BAD BOY FOR BALAIYAH SIR,,,,AND WISH I SEE PARU LALITHA REGINA MAHALAKSHMI...I BET THEY ARE CLOSE TO 60 PLUS NOW......ANYWAY GOOD BLOG...KEEP IT UP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home